When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Yr Only Locking Fork?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
im picking up my first pre-war schwinn tommorrow,think its got the locking fork that comes straight back vs at an angle was that only 1 year

Crap...does that make me a Schwinn guy now???:(
not sure, but i would definitely keep a eye on yourself man....next thing ya know you'll be talkin about the color of your bike more than anything else, riding kids bikes with silly shifters and somehow convincing yourself schwinn actually made more than 6 different bikes in a 40 year span because the chainguard or tank changed. if you experience any of these symptoms, take a non-schwinn product for a long ride and reflect on it's awesomeness. god help you brotha.

not sure, but i would definitely keep a eye on yourself man....next thing ya know you'll be talkin about the color of your bike more than anything else, riding kids bikes with silly shifters and somehow convincing yourself schwinn actually made more than 6 different bikes in a 40 year span because the chainguard or tank changed. if you experience any of these symptoms, take a non-schwinn product for a long ride and reflect on it's awesomeness. god help you brotha.
Like I said.....why fix something that's not broken... if it sells....well ...isint that the point?!...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How many of your beloved bike companies lasted ...just curious?.. more tooling for different frames means more money to make said frames... hate all you want but schwinn nailed it where your company's failed.... sorry not sorry... don't get me started on the Elgin twin if we are going to argue who took one frame and made how many models out of it....esh...

Least schwinn built their own frames... one less thing schwinn guys need to figure out...is it Cleveland welding or.... lol

Back