When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Yr Only Locking Fork?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
image.jpeg

Just admit it, you love Schwinn.

Come'on Dave. Let's get outta here. These Schwinn guys don't know how to play without getting butt-hurt:rolleyes:

I don't know what the hell I'm doing in this section of The Cabe anyway....

Come'on Dave. Let's get outta here. These Schwinn guys don't know how to play without getting butt-hurt:rolleyes:

I don't know what the hell I'm doing in this section of The Cabe anyway....
I guess your right, it is just so easy and fun to make em cry.....makes me feel like a puppet master or something.

I have a 36 with straight back lock
I owned a Schwinn built Mead Crusader; 1939 or 40 with a "Straight" lock, without molded truss support, with truss rods only.
(Cory owns it now)
IMG_8784.JPG
IMG_8778.JPG

In my defense, the only way I knew is because I had a Schwine locking fork to sell & Jason(Obi) helped me ID it & list it for sale here last year. Just wish all my bad memories could be erased:oops:

Isn't that why you drink-to forget? Kinda like that crazy night in Compton when you met the girl with the fever blister! V/r Shawn

indeed the lock and key face straight back,is also supose 2 have goodyear white wallmaerwheels or sumting like that?raining hard here cant check everything yet mayby it was spelled ariwheels?didnt have my readin glasses with,gonna check it out after it quits raining

Back