When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10/26/61 Mfg Date. American Springer Heavy Duty Kick Back.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What exactly are you looking for? From what I can tell the American model was last offered for 1958 and then possibly reintroduced in mid 1961.
By the way, the Serial Number date has absolutely nothing to do with a mfg date. That date is when the serial number was stamped on a metal bike component.

What exactly are you looking for? From what I can tell the American model was last offered for 1958 and then possibly reintroduced in mid 1961.
By the way, the Serial Number date has absolutely nothing to do with a mfg date. That date is when the serial number was stamped on a metal bike component.
...my inner conspiracy theorist figures it's just the date they want us to think they stamped it...;)

View attachment 310566
Need info on this bike. I don't see it in their catalog for that year.
View attachment 310566
...my inner conspiracy theorist figures it's just the date they want us to think they stamped it...;)
i paid 200. It's not gonna break me. The old man needed money. Rides nice shifts flawless. Light surface rust. Did I overpay.

Back