When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1895 Napoleon Men's Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dan the bike man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
1895 Napoleon 28" men's bike. 23" seat tube. $950. Pick up in Shelby Township, MI 48317.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
the weather is nice ,soo why don't you get your wife to ride her to the house ? she can rest up here for a few days till she is ready for that bus ride home ! i will send you the money after she gets here ?

Sorry Spence.
Olderthandirt lol I don't have a wife, that's why I have bikes, pedal cars etc through out the house. I'm thinning the collection on my own, not because my wife is making me like is usually the case. I'd get rid of the wife if I were in their shoes! :)

think this was mine at one time... it's a wonderful survivor, pin stripes are to die for! Nickel is primo, og paint Lobdels I believe. kool skins too! add up the value folks this is easily a $1800.00+ bike.

Last edited:
Yep, I bought it from you. Time to move it along to the next collector :)
You might wish to post more pics... this is the best bike I ever owned. stem is deep, Tire tread is so kool, saddle is nice, chain like new... this has seen very little use. Heck, stem, bars, grips, pedals are worth $900+ alone!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back