When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1919 Excelsior Double bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Joe Buffardi

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
image.jpeg
Well long story short, I bought this bike a while back and sold it to a friend and ended up buying back. It never had a badge or any holes for a badge. It has the look of a Miami and Elgin combined. I was told its a Michigan City Excelsior. Every Excelsior I have seen has a badge. Still trying to figure this one out. Here is a pic at about 2:30 in the morning right before the California Cartel Meeting. It was bare frame and fork around 10 pm. God I love this motor-bike! I will take more today if it stops raining.

I would be interested in seeing more pic's, serial number would be great, I picked up a similar bike last year, also no head badge, i was told 1917 from someone at Memory Lane, but I was also at a loss as to the maker. It was suggested like yours to be Excelsior, but also Emblem, Peerless, Indian, and other's? Here's a pic of mine.
DSC04034.JPG
DSC04039.JPG
DSC04040.JPG
DSC04041.JPG

Great bike Cheezer! Here are some quick shots for you. Let me know if you need anymore. The bike is inside my house. The headset hardware on my bike has me baffled. The forks are very Miami. There are mo signs of volcano type fixing at my frame either. My serial mumber is 5 digit and kind of reminds me of early Schwinn font. Oh and the chainstays are very similar to Miami racer. Weird

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image1467241219-809316-jpg.jpg

Hi Joe, thanks for the pic's, here's a photo of my serial, looks very similar. I think that mine has the wrong forks so no help there.

Back