When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1919 Harley Davidson Bicycle Recently Acquired

-
Congrats Frank! When you look in Webster's at the definition of 'time capsule' there should be a picture of this bike. V/r Shawn

I somehow missed this bike when it was listed. Great bike at a price that was fair for buyer and seller. I would never pay that much for a Bluebird or autocycle but if I had the chance to buy that bike, I would JUMP on it! I've wanted a nice Harley bicycle for years. Congrats! You have a great bike right there!!!

What an awesome machine. I love when ANY davis is found in great condition. This Harley has the 5in head tude. Most camelbacks are 3.5. I can't say I have ever seen a 5 in headtube camelback davis of any moniker. Anyone else??? This is the only one I have ever seen!!!! Which makes it even more scarce in my book. Congratulations on an awesome score! Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for sharing the pics of an awesome piece of history.

Fan-Frickin-Tastic!
Nice collection of Harley-Davidson memorabilia you've got going there, Frank.
I think we all breathed a sigh of relief when we saw your post that you were only an hour north of where this bike was located at.
All the stars aligned on that deal.
Avid Harley enthusiast, awesome original condition bike and no packing and shipping necessary.
That's what I call a perfect transaction.
Congratulations!
That is literally, a "Special" bike.

Back