When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1922 Mead Crusader new to me

-

markivpedalpusher

Riding a '41 Autocycle Super Deluxe
I was recently very fortunate to become the new care taker of this bike thanks to cr250mark who took incredible care of it as did the previous owners. If anyone has had the pleasure of doing any sort of deal with Mark he is without a doubt one of the best collectors and finest persons to work with out there.

I just finished building up the Crusader with some rider wheels. Rides like a dream...thanks to all who hooked me up with parts, advice, pin striping on the rims, lacing the wheels and much more much appreciated !!

Crusader for sale

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1010.JPG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

Didnt figure for a pre 30's type of guy, so is the rest of them going to get on the band wagon.. that is a very nice bike.

Please tell John to start tooling up up some 700c x 38 Chain treads in red with white walls please. also in cream, clay and green with white walls!

I didn't know there was a band wagon - I liked the bike so I pulled the trigger. Glad to be part of the band :D

Back