When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930's Garton Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

irene_crystal

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have an early-mid 30's tricycle made by Garton and appears to be OG paint. I will attach a few pics of the tricycle from when I bought it as well as ads to show what it was when new. I intended to restore it for my daughter when I found my wife was pregnant but my daughter is now three and riding a bike and this has been in the box it was shipped in since I bought it and am never going to get around to it with my other prewar bike projects... I am curious to see any trade offers or open to $375 plus shipping which is what I believe I have in it and parts.. Only damage is the rear steps were not on it when I bought it but have found a pair and are included. Located in Arizona

ATT00006.jpg

ATT00003.jpg

ATT00001.jpg

trike.jpg

trike1a.jpg

Am into Klunkers right now on the trade side... Just forgot to mention that in ad, open to adding cash as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back