When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1937 Deluxe Hawthorne Zep

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Nick was able to save this rare beauty and put all her fancy bits back together, now she can go to someone who can appreciate her, and hopefully ride her- I've put quite a few miles on and she rides very good! Has new John's chain treads on, so no worries there.

Original dual Delta Rays with good lenses, had been removed by seller so wiring was cut, but looks all intact. Aluminum truss rods are nice.
Frame lock with key, works.
Paint is fair to good, decals on one side of tank are nice, worn on the other side.
All looks pretty nice and straight.
Original wheels cleaned up pretty nicely.
New lens in the rack, nice glass lens on the rear fender.
Seat is original and good, some wear and a bit hard.

Price drop $1350 shipped. Paypal no fees or add 3%.
Message if interested.
Darcie & Nick

zep for ebay 1.jpg

Last edited:
Updated pics, after the OA bath used wax and linseed oil, which removed the chalky oxidation that often remains.

*These pics show bike with a rider seat, as it's a good rider and I've been riding it!
Original seat is shown in first post's pics, and is the seat it will come with. :)

And price drop, $1350 shipped. Wouldn't mind keeping this one but need the room- something's gotta go! lol

Darcie/Nick
Final Zep 1.jpg
Final Zep 2.jpg
Final Zep 3.jpg
Final Zep 4.jpg
Final Zep 5.jpg
Final Zep 7.jpg
Final Zep 8.jpg
Final Zep 9.jpg
Final Zep 10.jpg
Final Zep 11.jpg
Final Zep 12.jpg