When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 Roadmaster With Reflector Badge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bikeyard

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I picked this up at Copake and have come to the conclusion that I have enough projects so I'll pass it along. $435 shipped. Light on handlebars is not included. Early sn. Before you say its a 36 note the chain ring. Rear hub is Morrow I 1. Generous house paint on everything. Handlebars have wooden extensions.

IMG_6501.JPG

IMG_6502.JPG

IMG_6503.JPG

IMG_6504.JPG

IMG_6505.JPG

IMG_6506.JPG

IMG_6507.JPG

IMG_6508.JPG

IMG_6509.JPG

That serial puzzles me. I didn't think CWC used two letters in their serial # ever. Also starting with a "A" would make it a 36, which the chain ring, reflector badge, fenders all disagree with. Bars also look further apart like a 38 or so bike and would match the other parts..... i think there is another serial # on the BB.....Someone wanna cure my ignorance?

thanks! it sure did sell fast! WOW! i looked into that badge and it looked like the last one here sold for $250?! I hope the new owner keeps it together and i wish i had the extra cash to make it mine and make sure of it :D

thanks! it sure did sell fast! WOW! i looked into that badge and it looked like the last one here sold for $250?! I hope the new owner keeps it together and i wish i had the extra cash to make it mine and make sure of it :D
Considering the shipping, the price is pretty much what I paid for the bike. Its a nice project for someone

I agree with Dave on the year produced. The bars are farther apart than a '36 or '37 - I have both '36 and '38 Double Bar Roadsters and the bars on the '36 are much closer together. The Serial Number is very odd - I've never seen any CWC Frames that didn't have one letter followed by five numbers. Even the earliest of 1935 frames had the same configuration though the very early ones started with an X.

We really shouldn't care if the reflector badge get removed from this housepainted bike...save the crusade for something more deserving.
That badge was a catalogue upgrade anyways and is generic.
Chris

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back