When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Roadmaster Supreme (4-gill)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordsnake

I live for the CABE
I just finished stripping off the old paint and priming this RMS. I was amazed at how straight and clean the tank, rack and fenders were. The frame does have the CWC locking fork (not installed). I'm still looking for a Lobdell horizontal spring seat, and one Silver Ray glass lens. Hopefully someone here on the CABE can help me with the missing parts before painting it in the spring?
file91-1.jpg

Last edited:
Suuhhhweeett! So what is the color scheme gonna be? Can't wait to see that one finished. V/r Shawn

Silver Rays....ahhhhh

Great looking bike but, those double Silver Rays make me drool.
I'm gonna have to get me a prewar just so I have a reason to pay for a set of those rays.

WOOOW is that the bike you were working on today? I like it alot, it just looks awesome just standing still lol...!!

Last edited:
I've been debating colors for several months now, I usually do a color rendering before I start (see below). I worked up every color offered in 37-38...I'm vacillating between Maroon & Cream and Black & Red (not a Roadmaster color combination).

file-1.jpg

file14-1.jpg

file8-1.jpg

Last edited:
looks great

it needs a chain and some grips how can you ride it like that ?

Jim, who's riding, I'm just enjoying looking at it! I'm thinking about the "Bluebird" grips, shown on the '37 literature and the patent....LOL!

Back