When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Schwinn Autocycle with Double Duty Front End

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Had a Jag on the show recently that was nice we valued it cheap around 200.00 Im in this business as well We will NEVER give super high values we will always give the real value...

I STILL can't believe Frank got that red Panther, with tank, for $50!

Had a Jag on the show recently that was nice we valued it cheap around 200.00 Im in this business as well We will NEVER give super high values we will always give the real value...

I`m trying to sell my black `62 Jaguar that is way nicer than that one. I had it up on Craigslist and the next day that show aired,had a guy offer me $200 and told me that`s all it was worth because you said so...lol.

Mike,what ever happened to that Mouton you picked up?Is it for sale??If it is PM me.

Mike,

Thanks a lot for posting pics of said bike in the Gallery!!

I love the Non Autocycle tank decal! I would imagine its a very early bike as you only see those tank decals in the Catalogs.

The frame, forks, tank and ??fenders??? look like they could be brought back carefully with a very careful cleaning and then polish. Its beautiful the way it is, but yes if you are going to replace the britework with original finish same parts you could do it and still have a original patina bike.

What an awesome bike, if you feel so inclined Mike, could you enlighten us if there is a story behind this find????

Again, thanks for sharing the pics!!!!

TheSaint
redondo beach, ca

Last edited:
Well I guess I owe you an apology! Welcome Michael! Great bike you found! I have not seen that style of fork before. Did you find your parts? When you say Pedal Pusher, was that Gertrude in Newport beach, cal?

Great score! (hope you don't show that one on TV...)

If the van's gettin' full feel free to drop by my place, I'll take it off your hands.

Back