When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Schwinn Autocycle with Double Duty Front End

-
Gabby Johnson: "I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter. "

PLEASE "Private Message" your love affair TO Mike here in your messages about other bikes, jobs, and red panthers????

Arrrrgggghhh!!!!!

ITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE the !@$%$#^%&^*&*&^%*(&*(^&%*&^$%^%$#%#%#$%^&^*^ 38 Autocycle bike that

is the topic of this thread!

Boys, girls, Men and Wimmen!! Take a look at those pics in the gallery, that is a HOLY GRAIL with that ORIGINAL paint, cant see those fenders? but the frame, forks and tank make it easily one of the best early non autocycle decal 1938 Schwinn Cantilever bicycles in existence.

How much would you pay for the "painted parts on that bike???? 3.5K???? 5K???? Do I hear 7.5K??????

That is the real deal, the men will step up with the money for this one.....

Now focus, focus on the bike!

after Gabby Johnson's speech] Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebt to Gabby Johnson for stating what needed to be said. I am particulary glad that these lovely children are here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed the courage little seen in this day and age.
[motivating the bikepeople]

thesaint
redondo beach, ca

I hear he's had all those offers as is and it's simply nfs! Doesn't want to pay for the parts either. Must want to sit on it a while until he picks all the parts. His bike his collection his deal.

Would love to have someone offer me some parts for this bike... I totally understand though Its hard to let go of parts you cant replace... I had to give it a shot M

I learn something new everyday. Never heard of or seen one of those forks before, very cool.

As far as the bike, WOW! That paint looks like it will clean up really nice!

mike I bet if you found someone to repro that hanging tank you could make some bucks selling the repros,

I'll sell mine

Damn, someone offered $7K range for that without a speedo, bomb, brake, lights? It is an awesome bike but wow. I will sell mine for $8500 and I guarantee it is the second best original paint jewel tanker out there. Probably the only one with an original DD locker.

myhenderson220640x480JPG-1.jpg

Mr. Shakes,

Shiver me timbers!

Welcome to the Forum!

Your comments are fitting to say the least!

The bestest thing about your bike in the PITTURE is the FLOWER on the Front Fender!!

AWESOMO! VERY LADY LIKE!

ARGGHHHH!

TheSAinT

Back