When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940-1941 Hawthorne tank bike American?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You gonna eat that cookie?

That ain't no regular [emoji514] haha!! That's probably why I'm just finding all these comments now. Yeahhh the hawthornes are growing on me after this one! I bought it from a guy who said he got it from a collector three years ago, I took this bike apart and whatttt must of just been a collector and not a mechanic. Anyone have pictures of inside of tank wiring to taillights? And what kind of wire would work? And bulbs? Thanks, I think this styling on this thing is too cool. That's why I can't focus on one manufacturer I love them all in different ways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also does anyone know if that is original paint scheme/ pin stripe on the top bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The frame and tank on the All Americans are specific just to the AA and no other models and the unequipped models came without a 2 spd., cool Snyder built Comet you got.
IMG_7323.JPG
IMG_7553.JPG

Back