When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Bf Goodrich Schwinn Streamliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well, my main purpose was to see if anyone had a clue as to if I was right on my research. I haven't actually put it up to sale officially yet because I still need to determine value, but mentioned it in the first post so it would be clear to anyone who posted that they would be assisting a re-seller and not a collector.

you wanted a value? $2200+ I'am sure someone on here will step up to pay that if not,put it on ebay and you will get that for it.congrats on the find.

"you wanted a value? $2200+ I'am sure someone on here will step up to pay that if not,put it on ebay and you will get that for it.congrats on the find."

Thanks. That's nearly exactly what I got from SchwinnBikeForum.com. On there they said everything looks original but the seat, and that the brake issue is probably just grease build up or something.

It is a super cool looking bike and there is a few already interested in it. I will probably check it over today and make sure I am not missing anything condition wise and then post it up on the for sale thread.

Thanks again all for the help!

"you wanted a value? $2200+ I'am sure someone on here will step up to pay that if not,put it on ebay and you will get that for it.congrats on the find."

Thanks. That's nearly exactly what I got from SchwinnBikeForum.com. On there they said everything looks original but the seat, and that the brake issue is probably just grease build up or something.

It is a super cool looking bike and there is a few already interested in it. I will probably check it over today and make sure I am not missing anything condition wise and then post it up on the for sale thread.

Thanks again all for the help!
It's a 1940... hub date is also 1940 ... the crank is postwar and so is the horn unit, One thing that's cool is that jewel reflector in the rack is kinda rare... very nice find.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2200 is a weeeeee bit high in my opinion. .. I think 1700 to 1900 is more realistic. .. color is nice and definitely one you don't see very often but being a bf Goodrich kinda hurts the value. .. find the correct saddle, horn unit, pedals and crank and you may be able to get 1900...but that's on the high side imho considering the condition

2200 is a weeeeee bit high in my opinion. .. I think 1700 to 1900 is more realistic. .. color is nice and definitely one you don't see very often but being a bf Goodrich kinda hurts the value. .. find the correct saddle, horn unit, pedals and crank and you may be able to get 1900...but that's on the high side imho considering the condition

I am going to take 1800ish if someone can p/u when I put up the listing.

Back