When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Colson Tandem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

brwstrmgmt

Finally riding a big boys bike
Great restoration, gorgeous bike. Fun to ride. This was in the Copake auction a "few" years back and I bought it to ride around Cape Cod with my wife. Unfortunately the bike has been sitting unused for a while so it would be nice to find her a new home where she can be enjoyed on the road! I'm asking $4000 but, for practical reasons, won't even try to ship this. Pick up only on Cape Cod, which, I know, makes a sale unlikely.

But, nothing ventured..........

I can go into details with any interested potential buyer.

Colson Tandem.jpg

Great restoration, gorgeous bike. Fun to ride. This was in the Copake auction a "few" years back and I bought it to ride around Cape Cod with my wife. Unfortunately the bike has been sitting unused for a while so it would be nice to find her a new home where she can be enjoyed on the road! I'm asking $4000 but, for practical reasons, won't even try to ship this. Pick up only on Cape Cod, which, I know, makes a sale unlikely.

But, nothing ventured..........

I can go into details with any interested potential buyer.

View attachment 284142

I'm interested in your tandem and can pick it up. What is your best price?

I would also like to know the distance between the rear dropouts. Email is [email protected]

Thanks! This is a beautiful looking bike. Can you please send more photos?

Best,
John

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back