When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Dayton/Huffman Champion Girls Bike Pricing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Can anyone out there please let me know if this is a semi-rare bike? I have an opportunity to purchase it, and from the photos I've seen it's missing only the rear rack and grips. Even the attached dried out, bent whitewalls appear to be original!
The paint is pretty scratched up, rims rusty...but the headlight and that gorgeous two-tone blue tank are there intact. I'd like to buy it but I'm not sure what an average price would be. Sorry I don't have photos to get a better opinion on...so just let me know what you think.

Thanks!
fred

Without photos there is no way to really say what the bike is worth. There is a project in the for sale section that you could use as a guide. The rack for a '40 is expensive. V/r Shawn

This is the bike.
Huffman.jpg

You sure that ain't a '41? Is kickstand welded or bolted on? A rack for a '41 is less than $100. A rack for a '40 (non-lit) will probably be about $500 if you can find one. V/r Shawn

Back