When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 1940 Huffman Fork Needed Please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Neither a springer or a fork with truss supports. Just a standard fork; it's going on a single bar camelback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one of the cheap forks. I'm not exactly sure when these came out. they're basically an ashtabula type fork.

I have one of the cheap forks. I'm not exactly sure when these came out. they're basically an ashtabula type fork.
Hi Scott,
Thank you, I think I will hold out and try to find a 1940 fork. I have one of the ashtabula forks as well, it would work but would bother me in the long run...

I might have one but won't be home to check for about 3 months. I had several 40 frames but not sure if I the forks.

I might have one but won't be home to check for about 3 months. I had several 40 frames but not sure if I the forks.
I am not in a hurry Joel, just let me know when you get back home; I am in the process of collecting parts for this project.
Thank you, Brant

Do you have a picture of what you need? I have a bunch of forks I'm getting ready to sell. Around 20 or 30 of them all different. I might have what you need. Thanks, Kirk

Back