When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Schwinn Canti Autocycle - finished

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Awesome.
Sometimes easy to overlook anything that's not a Super Deluxe, but this makes it hard not to stop and take a good look.
Interesting with the rear drum brake but no front. Usually just the opposite and first time I've seen that.
Thanks for sharing.

Greg M.

Greg, was offered in '40 only, push button tank, a high flange front hub and rear drum brake. Very rare bikes ;)

Congrats! Outstanding! Many years ago one very similiar on eBay in the cycling category not transpo popped up it was black and white. I bid as high as I could at the time. I hope a caber was one that owns it now!

So here it is, after months of getting it back to where it should be. Lots of cleaning, lots of finding the little things that were missing when found. I *believe* this is the nicest original paint maroon '40 there is. A fantastic example of a super rare bike. This bike already has a home when I die. ;)

View attachment 405774 View attachment 405775 View attachment 405776 View attachment 405777 View attachment 405778 View attachment 405779 View attachment 405780 View attachment 405781 View attachment 405782 View attachment 405783
Amazing bike.

Back