When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 Schwinn DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ADReese

Wore out three sets of tires already!
'41 Schwinn dx. Fleet badged. Serial number, crank and morrow hub are all dated 41. Nice clean original paint bike. Ive had it apart, re greased everything and gave it a coat of wax. Has two holes in the bottom of each fender where it used to have mudflaps. The rear fender also has two more holes higher up where a tail light once lived. The pedals are usa Torringtons that I put some incorrect red T10 blocks on but black are available too. The blocks are 1/8" too short for the shafts, but still ride and look nice. Really great sliding rail mesinger seat. Overall has a nice even patina, with enough shine to stand out.

Condition is really everything so please look closely at the pics and ask lots of questions. This is the first bike Ive ever listed on the interweb and the first balloon tire ive decided to sell, so I would really love for everyone to be happy! Ill post a ton of pics, but just as with online dating, pics are always better than in person..lol. Ill ship but i would strongly prefer to have the boxing done by a local bike shop. I believe they charge $50. We can then try bike flights after that.

Reduced to $600 plus box and ship

20170417_174321.jpg

20170417_174524.jpg

20170417_174213.jpg

20170417_174232.jpg

20170417_174241.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the kind words. It really is a great bike! As for the paint, I hand polished it with the 2nd stage 3m perfect-it compound and just a coat of Mequiars wax to preserve it.

20170418_073437.jpg

Back