When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1947 Paramount

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

petritl

I live for the CABE
I put together this 1947 track bike today.

%5BURL=http://s83.photobucket.com/user/petritl/media/90232438-CC5F-4885-B27F-57413CC9C498_zpseksn5vb2.jpg.html]
90232438-CC5F-4885-B27F-57413CC9C498_zpseksn5vb2.jpg
[/URL]

The cows down the road seem to like it

%5BURL=http://s83.photobucket.com/user/petritl/media/51A85B8A-0DBA-4A5A-8576-38D840FC8476_zps95hj5nll.jpg.html]
51A85B8A-0DBA-4A5A-8576-38D840FC8476_zps95hj5nll.jpg
[/URL]

well yeah, he spun up and the other two of us in the lead group were mashing - I beat the other guy (he was on a carbon bike).
I'm a strong climber, but Tad climbed the 2-mi-long hill at 19 mph - madman.

Come climb the hill that gets me to my house. 400', grade hits 14% 4 times.
Half of San Antonio comes out to train on it.

Last edited:
well yeah, he spun up and the other two of us in the lead group were mashing - I beat the other guy (he was on a carbon bike).
I'm a strong climber, but Tad climbed the 2-mi-long hill at 19 mph - madman.

Come climb the hill that gets me to my house. 400', grade hits 14% 4 times.
Half of San Antonio comes out to train on it.

Geez beast mode! That hill by your house sounds fun. I live in the foothills so plenty of steep stuff around here, don't know all the stats n stuff but makes me wonder. Some of the stuff I climb up is pretty gnarly. Climbing is my favorite, legs on, brain off....

It's great leaving the house, bro. but at the end of a 30 mi ride, it's why all my bikes have granny rings
At the end of a long ride, I need a gear in the low 30"s to get home
aPB150001%202.jpg

I ride a lot of creek bottom roads and love the bluff climbs in and out of the flood plain.
I usually attack them without changing gears.
Nice thing about living up this hill, the house has been through a 27" overnight rain without any flooding.

Last edited:
That Paramount is awesome and yeah if hes going up hills at that pace that dude can pedal no doubt about that. Memorial day weekend I am gonna be in the white mountains of New Hampshire cycling some peaceful roads but the hills are rather brutal so I had to dust off my Cannondale and get it ready for the mountains it hasn't failed me yet on a climb. I am built like a sprinter not a climber so it should be interesting.
33817441674_3bc7c184a0_z.jpg

Back