When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Schwinn Girls DX- Build Complete (Our Own Hardware Badge)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Christopher

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_2433.JPG
IMG_2434.JPG
IMG_2435.JPG
I just finished with this build just in time for my finance' birthday next week. The before pictures are long lost on a broken phone, but let's just say it was a rust bucket with good paint and bones. I couldn't save the rims and spokes and it didn't have a light or rear rack, so those are all repops, outside of that she's all original.

Another craigslist gem!

Nice bike and a great gift! I built a green tanker for my sister-in law. she loves it.
View attachment 437076 View attachment 437077

Nice job....I love it when what looks to be a pile of junk to some people ends up as a beautiful classic ride.

Al Gore is always pontificating about recycling and from what I have seen here over they years, us old bike people are the world's best recyclers. I think he should send us some of his millions $$$$ to help us along with our projects. :rolleyes:

Back