When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950 JC Higgins Color Flow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

eisopt

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1950 boys JC Higgins Color Flow...really a nice bike and a good rider with soft brakes.Has Air Cooled front and back hubs with new spokes...Has a pair of NOS Allstate blackwalls...made in USA..has new glass Memory Lane red glass tank reflectors..Has a Batwing Headlight..not broken ..Jet pack carrier...restored Supreme Pedals..Comes with a new vintage looking saddle and the OG saddle in need or restoration...This bike retains OG paint...except fenders..Great old 26" balloon tire bike..have to cut my bikes back..moving from a large house with full heated basement to a small condo..1300.00 includes shipping in US
14982653562911334718543.jpg
1498265450863532507538.jpg
14982654906281535773759.jpg
A

14982655299231687312079.jpg

Waddamean soft brakes? More like no brakes both my manifold and my color flow don't stop very good but a killer bike GLWS

What is air cooled hubs? Why would they need cooled. Where did you get that seat and how do you like it?
Nice bike. Slightly over my budget

The fins on the hub create more surface area and therefore it cools faster. Friction from inside of the hub releases heat (1st law thermodynamics). Why this was marketed for a cruiser, I don't know.

Back