When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950 Whizzer Pacemaker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Connor

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just got my first Whizzer yesterday and boy do I love it! It's a restored 1950 Whizzer Pacemaker. Rides great, doesn't smoke. It has a 4-stroke Whizzer J motor. Is that the period correct motor?
-Connor
FullSizeRender (17).jpg
FullSizeRender (18).jpg
FullSizeRender (22).jpg
IMG_0037 (1).JPG
FullSizeRender (20).jpg

Thanks guys for all of your help! I've been having a problem with the carburetor. The fastener that holds the bowl on is too small, therefore it's leaking. I tried teflon tape but the gas caused it to deteriorate... Is there an easy fix or does anyone know where I can get the proper fastener?
-Connor

I had a Pacemaker years ago, it had a "J" motor. Should be correct. I have a pic of the bike, will have to look at the chain guard.

*Update: I've finally had time recently to put some attention to my Whizzer... So far, I've rebuilt the carb, stripped the paint off the engine cover, completely detailed the bike, replaced the point cover and I had memory lane rebuild the grips. I'm currently repainting the generator... Here's a before and after of the engine:
IMG_0450.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

-Connor

Last edited:
Back