When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1950's Rollfast Balloon Tank Bike

-

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
It appears to be in good condition with the normal scratches and light rust on the chrome as shown. The chrome will clean up very nicely. The bike was purchased from the widow of the original owner who got it new in the 50s. Missing the light, chain guard, rack, and the nuts for the front wheel. Original tires included but have been replaced with nice Indian head chain treads as shown in later picture towards bottom of this first page. I have cleaned most of the dirt off after these pictures were taken and new pictures posted if not sold soon. Wheels are true and roll nicely. Seat is perfect except for a few scratches since the bike was stored upside down. I . Horn does not work, I tried adjusting the screw and cleaning contacts. it is clean, $380 SHIPPED LOWEST I CAN GO UNLESS PICKED UP IN RIDGWEOOD NY

IMG_3251.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3253.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3255.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

IMG_3257.JPG

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

IMG_3261.JPG

Last edited: