When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Corvette Survivor..........complete!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
I picked up this Opal Green 1955 girls Corvette today simply because it's in excellent condition, 99% original and 100% complete. The only thing that was not a factory issue on this is the front tire, and locks. I had to loosen the axle nut to get the full serial number and I noticed that the rear wheel has never been removed. A one Owner and it was sold by the Grandson when his Mother said to get it out of her garage.

1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 015.JPG
1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 001.JPG
1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 005.JPG
1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 009.JPG
1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 007.JPG
1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 010.JPG

1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 023.JPG
1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 003.JPG

1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 029.JPG

I'm going to use this thread for a little documenting since this Corvette is literally untouched. The 55 reflector is somewhat different than the ones I have on the later 50's models. I hope this helps everyone that is searching for the correct piece.

Dimensions: 1 3/4" in diameter. Total thickness is a mere 1/4".
Rear top is marked: Charles Gulotta Co. Glendale NY.
Rear bottom is marked: LONG RANGE NO 375
Lens top: Stimsonite with AGA centered just underneath
Lens bottom: NO.10

1955 Corvette Opal Green Girls 002.JPG
1955 Corvette Opal Green Girls 001.JPG
1955 Corvette Opal Green Girls 005.JPG

Gary...you old son-of-a-gun. This is no BS. You scooped me on this bike by minutes...see attached text message. I was on the 101 headed there. The hilarious part is this is the girl bike that I was gonna give you!!! I'm still bringing the real gold on Sunday buddy. You rock G-man!!! Stunning old girl.
tmp_16279-Screenshot_2016-08-13-19-49-23-258882407.png

Oh my Andrew. That's a different story from the seller if we're talking about the same bike. After days of calling I finally reached David Friday morning. Asked if he still had the bike and he did. He said if I was interested I should come take a look since there was another buyer from Anthem heading over to get it. He said that buyer low balled him so I made an offer and he accepted, but I had to get there pronto. :p He was only 5 miles away! And I did not pay the asking price. It is one sweet piece and it hasn't aged a bit. Gave it a sponge bath, I decided not to tear it down when I saw that the rear wheel has never been off of it.

Back