When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Corvette Survivor..........complete!

-
Wow what a beauty! You should sent her to her brother:)

20151024_140806-01.jpeg

Very nice! The green is unusual on a girl's especially. Haven't seen that light bracket yet, it's super long! Those early years 55-58 sure used a lot of different styles of lights and brackets- I'm not sure any of mine have the same one! Weird.

Darcie

Last edited:
Very nice! The green is unusual on a girl's especially. Haven't seen that light bracket yet, it's super long! Those early years 55-58 sure used a lot of different styles of lights and brackets- I'm not any of mine have the same one! Weird.

Darcie

That's one of the things I noticed also. I started looking around trying to find another 55 with the light to see what bracket it might have had. No luck and in the catalog pictures and comic book ads they all had a cinch bolt bracket. Then I found a picture with the long bracket! It was the 1954 intro picture.

1954_corvette_intro.jpg

Back