When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Jaguar Mark IV 3 Speed - Just arrived

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
This baby just rolled in the shop on Friday. He is in for full restoration (but not painting). Have (newer) NOS tires, correct pedals, new horn, correct front rack, correct head light lens and water slide decal set ordered.

Big issue is jacking out front fork from when the original owner wrecked it as a teenager. Also has a nice sized dent in right side of tank.
J1.jpg

That will look great once you go over it and address the things you mentioned. Very nice!
Jay

This baby just rolled in the shop on Friday. He is in for full restoration (but not painting). Have (newer) NOS tires, correct pedals, new horn, correct front rack, correct head light lens and water slide decal set ordered.

Big issue is jacking out front fork from when the original owner wrecked it as a teenager. Also has a nice sized dent in right side of tank.View attachment 441543
Don't feel bad, I've got a couple of bikes with forks waiting for the same fix. They're not bad, just tweaked enough to bother me to no end once I noticed it. I guess I'll have to rig up something.

Yeah..cylinder bottle jack, pipe over axle, with custom cut 2x4 extensions to wrap bb = new age fork jack

Back