When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1959 Phantom/Wasp NICE BIKE, $600

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phattiremike

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
My research says this is a phantom or wasp frame it is a ballooner, serial # E914750. Someone repainted 20 years ago at least but done nicely . Paint and pins are very nice, great rider!

Nice condition overall, good to great chrome, springer, working horn. Tires, rims and light are not sold with the bike, grips are correct but painted to match the seat.
Very cool color combo, it's blue and white with very nice orange pins, some orange rims and this could be a head turner. 9 hole rear rack has a slight bend, it hit the rear fender and scuffed the fender up, $600.00 shipped to the lower 48 or best offer. Not sold soon It's getting parted, more bike to sell.

IMG_2360.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG

IMG_2364.JPG

IMG_2365.JPG

IMG_2366.JPG

IMG_2367.JPG

IMG_2368.JPG

IMG_2369.JPG

IMG_2370.JPG

IMG_2373.JPG

IMG_2375.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

IMG_6041.JPG

Last edited:
BUMP, Nice Schwinn, Nice paint/pins, very nice ride. Needs rims and tires! I will be parting if not sold or it's goes to ebay, trying here because I think it's worth every penny with the parts on the bike!

Reduced again, some pictures show S2's and white walls... sharp looking bike... would not take much to make it look like it was the tires, rims and light were removed.

Back