When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 VW single cab truck

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
>>>SOLD<<<<
http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4835009417.html
IMG_05071_zps0d4bf127-1.jpg

Decided to finally put my" wheels in motion" so to speak. .listing my 61 VW single cab up for sale/trade..posting on here,maybe someone will like it and decide they are tired of looking at their prewar bike collection. ..;) thank you,Jeff

Last edited:
Boy, that brings back memories. Fellow Peace Corps volunteers had one of those when I was serving in Liberia in the early 70's.

Very nice truck! Even has the dual treasure chests! I would trade you all my bikes in my collection, but you wouldnt want em!

Very nice single cab bus. Good luck on the sale. Hope you don't regret selling it one day :cool:

That is beautiful,classy rig . I have only seen pics ,never had the good fortune to see one in the flesh.

I'll give you a dollar a day for the next 22,500 days or until I hit Power Ball, whichever comes first :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back