When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 schwinn stingrays jungle fever April 64 Dec J-33

-

vastingray

Wore out three sets of tires already!
image.png
image.png
image.jpeg
image.png
image.png
Dec 64 j-33 and April 64 coppertones

The December 64 SR is a 65 model, shouldn't it have the curved sissy bar?

image.png
No the curved or hi loop didn't start til 65 I have several original dec 64s with square back sissybars only dec 64s I've seen with hi loop were super deluxes I've had a January 65 with a square loop a lot of stuff carried over in the early bikes like early 64s had 36 spoke wheels until at least April and non crimped sissybars here is another example of a original Dec 64 I've got a few more as well. And with the thinking that Dec 64s are automatically 65s 65 didn't offer a red stingray but here is a red December 64 so all that December bikes is the next year is hogwash at least in early stingrays

Last edited:
I needs to find me one of them cat skin seats for my rat '64 Stingray! Nice pair. V/r Shawn

Thanks Mark copper is my favorite color if you ever part with that super deluxe please let me know buddy

Back