When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Typhoon

-

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Here is one I just finished up. Traded with a buddy. He got it at an estate sale of an eye doctor. Not sure he ever rode it but does have the usual storage wear.I know some people like the blackwalls and no rack look but not me!

018 (Medium).JPG

001 (Medium).JPG

002 (Medium).JPG

Nice!
I picked up a black one about a month ago. Not as nice as your's though.
What size reflector is used on these?

Back in the day, a Typhoon was the last bike I had before getting my driver's license and it looked just like photo 1 when I got it. Wasn't long before the fenders and chain guard came off because they just were not cool.

Rode that thing into the ground, left it leaning against a shed in the back yard, and forgot all about it once I got the license. To this day I don't know whatever happened to it. Sorry Typhoon, you performed admirably and I hope you found a good home.

These days I like bikes with fenders, chairguards, whitewalls, and racks. Nice job.

Back