When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Stingray

-

Dan the bike man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
Hello I am being offered this bike for $750 delivered by the seller to me. It is all original except the tires. Little paint loss. Is this a fair price? Too much? please advise. Thank you.
$_57.jpg

67 deluxe stingray

Would have to see more Picts.paint and the screen on the guard are the value factors.a 65-66 would be more desirable and 67s are usually cheaper.really get some more Picts.top bar paint condition kills these bikes.750 seems high unless it's perfect.and ask if he has the original tires there's a lot of the value there too.

The paint and decals are all very nice. I am looking for a 1967 in particular but don't want to over pay at least not by too much. Here's a blow up of the chain guard to show the writing is nice.
image.jpg

If it is worth the money to you, then buy it. You overpay every time you walk into McDonald's. Did you want it? Did you feel better?(loaded question)

$750 seems a bit high for that year and style. Although, it does appear to be in great condition, which certainly helps value.

My two cents worth... I'd see what other members on here can offer you before pulling the trigger. Good luck!

Thank you all. I'm glad I asked. Since I am looking for a 1967 Deluxe model what is a fair price for an original (lets say except the tires since many bikes had them replaced) stingray? I'm just looking for a range IF everything is correct and fairly nice, please. I'm not looking for a deal, just a fair price when I see it. Thank you.

I think you could find a nice one between $300-$500, depending how much you want to search. If the bike has a shifter and original tires, it could change which side of the price spectrum you fall on. As always, condition is a large factor as well. Good luck & enjoy the search!

I think you could find a nice one between $300-$500, depending how much you want to search. If the bike has a shifter and original tires, it could change which side of the price spectrum you fall on. As always, condition is a large factor as well. Good luck & enjoy the search!

I was thinking $500. I'm not in a big hurry. I'll try to go to Ann Arbor in April and look for a better priced one. It's not like I'll ride it, so why spend too much, right?

Back