When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 manta ray..all og

-

El Roth

Finally riding a big boys bike
Found this many years ago at a garage sale..everything is all original..except for the bars which I still have..nos rear slicks.. I took it all apart and cleaned it up..regrease bearings...oh yeah got pre 71 pedals as the og were toasted and I like the looks of earlier pedals...
Added nice used krate ball light..Schwinn with sting ray logo speedometer..bat holder..lever covers etc...it is a fun rider for sure..my question is..what is it worth? For insurance purposes or if someone out there wants it more than me?

If the bike is in decent shape,,has everything original and has the rear disc brake,,,it is worth
every bit of a 1000 bucks maybe a little more.,,,hasnt got the disc brake,,,700 or so If the seat is messed up,,drop the price another couple hundred.

Here is a before and after picture of a 71 Manta Ray I bought for 150..,.once I got the parts for it and put it back original,,i have at least 700 in it. The seat is NOS

Attachments

• manta 001.jpg
    manta 001.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 152
  • ray ray 003.jpg
    ray ray 003.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 154
manta ray

This is my manta ray, all original including seat, but this also has a rear disk brake. I picked this up from another collector for $750 about 2 years ago.

Attachments

• DSCN0553.jpg
    DSCN0553.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 138
Back