When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 Chrome Schwinn Super Le Tour 12.2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Schwinn499

I live for the CABE
Just finished up this one earlier this evening and went for a few miles on it, rides wonderful. Very smooth! She sure is a beauty. Gotta break the brooks B15 in a bit and get it dialed in to fit me and ill be on it quite often.

14865309309_2e17601746_c-1.jpg

15048990991_a73ecf5d53_c-1.jpg

15051707902_fdb37ef38a_c-1.jpg

14865319419_981617de53_c-1.jpg

I've always liked the looks of the white decals on the chromed frame.

I've had one of these on my want list for quite a few years but haven't found one yet. I do have a chromed Voyageur 11.8 though.

Nice score Cody!

Last edited:
Very classy ride there young man. Did yall get a pay raise? :D It is without a doubt a beauty.

That bike is beautiful! I love those cool Schwinn alloy shortie fenders and the black lever covers, they look especially cool on a chrome bike.

Very classy ride there young man. Did yall get a pay raise? :D It is without a doubt a beauty.

Thanks everyone!

No raises for me, still scraping the bottom of the barrel, but I manange....overworked and underpaid...thats the American way!...and who you calling young man, ya old dog ?! :D

I too like the decals on this one...im not a fan of the red decals/cable housings on the chrome Voyageur 11.8s, but I dont mind it on the black ones..id actually like to find one of those one day...im kinda liking the "Schwinn Approved" line of bikes more and more now....just another evolution of my collection I suppose...

This listing is for one Schwinn Super LeTour II with a 23" men's frame in excellent original condition. The Chicago Frame is an X-tra-Lite torch brazed lug frame in 18 gauge 1020 carbon steel. Handlebar is a SR alloy Randonneur with Weinmann 605 side-pull brakes. The rims are Weinmann A-125 light alloy 27 x 1.25 with Japanese made Schwinn Super-Record 1.125" gumwall tires. Front and rear hubs are small diameter, quick release from Shimano (rear) and Mailland (front). The saddle is a Selle Royale contour on an alloy La Prada post. All of the shifting gear is Shimano Altus LT Deluxe (self centering) with alloy downtube shifters and a Sugino Super Maxy alloy Crankset mounted to a chrome-moly spindle. Schwinn's goal was to create a 28 pound, world-class sweetheart with some of the best components available. They really rocked it out.
00M0M_3IMwUY2c7Si_1200x900.jpg

I'm looking at this one. Trying to get the serial from the seller.

00M0M_3IMwUY2c7Si_1200x900.jpg

I'm looking at this one. Trying to get the serial from the seller.
That is a Super Le Tour. (Sans the12.2 part) Off the top of my head I wanna say thats an 81. They made a white one with red decals and cable housings, id be all over one of those in my size.

Back