When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 Chrome Schwinn Super Le Tour 12.2

-
Bingo.
2ec489f9c0b9031477241684409ede60.jpg

He has it listed for $125. I'm going to see if he will take $100. What is the chrome thing just under the seat on the down tube? is that part of a bracket for a tire pump?

He has it listed for $125. I'm going to see if he will take $100. What is the chrome thing just under the seat on the down tube? is that part of a bracket for a tire pump?
Yes,It is a pump bracket . I would snag that bike for full asking price with no hesitation . That bike will really look nice after the spa treatment,actually looks beautiful as it sets.

I just have to get Schwinn499 to tell some of his secrets so I can get it looking as good as his bikes always do.

The seller has agreed to let me have the black Super LeTour for $100.00. Going to drive down and pick it up Saturday. Cody, do you see anything in the pic that would make you hesitate at all? It's a 90 mile drive to go pick it up, and I don't want to get there and find it is missing something important. It looks sweet to me, but my eyes haven't looked at as many Schwinns as yours have. Also, I am really digging the look of those small fenders that you put on the 12.2. It doesn't list them as an accessory in the catalog, but I am thinking I am going to have to add them to the black one. What should I put into eBay to locate those?

Last edited:
Back