When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 JC Penney Pinto

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ReVo

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey guys just thought I would post a few pics of a project I finished earlier in 2016. It's a 1977 JC Penney Pinto built by Kromag of Austria. They used quite a few Puch parts to build these. Kromag also built peds for Sears. The powerhouse is a modded Puch E50 with a 70cc DMP kit, race crank, 15mm intake with clone Bing carb, and a Proma circuit exhaust. (The engine was custom built by a local shop called Detroit Moped Works) I got this as a Christmas gift from my brother who traded it for a load of firewood. I went through it all and tore it down, regreased, and reassembled it. The whole thing got a nice coat of boiled linseed oil after I removed all the surface rust. I put new tires and tubes on it as well. It also got a new matching bicycle banana seat, color match fenders from a JC Penney Swinger, and extra wide vintage bicycle bars of unknown origin. New brake pads and cables. I also custom painted a chrome faring to match the bike. I topped it all off with some new custom chain guards and a keyed ignition switch. She does about 40-45! Hope you guys enjoy!

As I received it...
68f7bc5ca8049dbf64a70b382e32631c.jpg

Now...
f6e5430680be20761dbf550f46d91c13.jpg
a104016cb9914f79823b672ad82d9083.jpg
0f02dba430edfd65072d2a8fedbb58f8.jpg
71bcd1c88d662e7c4f55219f0f0d818a.jpg

Here is a link to a YouTube video of it running!

Back