When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1978 Schwinn Hurricane 5 value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stezell

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have this 1978 Schwinn Hurricane that I'm planning on posting for sale and am needing suggestions on a price. The bike is all original even the tires, any input is appreciated. Thank you, Sean

(attach=config]266344[/attach]

Attachments

• 20160118_152603.jpg
    20160118_152603.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 1,281
  • 20160118_152733.jpg
    20160118_152733.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 534
I recently came across a near mint blue one at an antique fair.guy was asking 550 for it,but it was still there at the end of the day.I went by to make an offer and a guy bought it for 375 right as I was about to snag it.

I can't say this is mint, but pretty close. I was thinking around $400 just wasn't sure island schwinn, I appreciate the input man.

Possibly, you'd get a lot more interest on the BMX museum site. They're all over variations of late model pre-80's BMX stingrays. They won't let you sell it though, least ya pay for membership. but I put up a 78 hornet for value questions, and a week later a guy contacted and bought it from me. His childhood toy virtually retrieved.

Last edited:
Back