When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 ALMOST SPRING VINTAGE CAR AND BICYCLE SWAP MEET

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Here we go! It's time to register for the 2017 ALMOST SPRING VINTAGE BICYCLE AND CAR SWAP MEET ,March 18th and 19th at the Washington State Fairgrounds.The bicycle swap portion will be in the Showplex building this year, nice and heated and dry. Last year was in the TENT, but the tent is out this year. . Lot's of room,plus will be open for two days this year.Lots of cool vintage, antiques,vintage car parts and lots of browsers looking for vintage anything ....Plus if you have a cool bike that you would like to show there will be a place set aside for a vintage bicycle display roped off .There will be a Peoples choice trophy for
11034231_642985302501154_5626613788273021270_n[1].jpg
img002.jpg
img003.jpg
the peoples choice...Should a great time in Puyallup,Washington ......

Last edited:
Here we go! It's time to register for the 2017 ALMOST SPRING VINTAGE BICYCLE AND CAR SWAP MEET ,March 18th and 19th at the Washington State Fairgrounds.The bicycle swap portion will be in the Showplex building this year, nice and heated and dry. Last year was in the TENT, but the tent is out this year. . Lot's of room,plus will be open for two days this year.Lots of cool vintage, antiques,vintage car parts and lots of browsers looking for vintage anything ....Plus if you have a cool bike that you would like to show there will be a place set aside for a vintage bicycle display roped off .There will be a Peoples choice trophy forView attachment 425387 View attachment 425388 View attachment 425389 the peoples choice...Should a great time in Puyallup,Washington ......
GO MAN GO!

Talked to Lonnie ,He has set aside a couple of spaces for the VINTAGE BICYCLE DISPLAY .I am hoping that we can get 15 to 20 vintage bicycles ranging from turn of the century up to the 60's muscle bikes .Trophy for the People choice is complete .Could be a trophy for Best original, Best muscle bike . Get you spots now....Nice and warm inside spots ....a couple of weeks to go...

Ok ..here is the scoop. I made 3 Trophy's for the vintage bicycle display. What I need to know is how many bikes are being displayed .Talked to Lonnie and should be room for about 20..looking for a nice display ranging from teens ,30's,40.s 50.s 60's and muscle bikes (stingrays etc.)...all originals ....Here is what I have so far trophy wise. PEOPLES CHOICE-BEST VINTAGE BICYCLE, BEST MUSCLE BIKE, AND BEST ORIGINAL BICYCLE...JUST A NOTE ..THE REAL PLATES ARE AT THE ENGRAVERS...REALLY COOL ....
DSC04699.JPG
DSC04702.JPG

Back