When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Copake Bicycle Swap Meet Friday April 21st

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
This is a great swap meet. Not to be missed!

http://www.copakeauction.com/bicycles-splash/bicycle-swap-meet/

BICYCLE_SWAP_MEET-1200x675.jpg

Free Admission
$25 Vendor Fee – Dawn ’till Dusk

At past Swap Meets we’ve had bicycle enthusiasts here from as many as 29 states as well as Germany, England, Canada, and the Netherlands. Come search for that hard to find part, or set up your best bikes and parts for all to see!

thanks so much for the pics. lot of nice bikes and parts there !!!! gives every body a good idle whats there !!! from bicycle larry

I'm bummed, don't think I'm gonna make Copake. Got customers in all week, no way we'll be done till at least 12 noon Friday. Wouldn't get there till around 2ish. I was going to look for a red tank for my 38 Hawthorne fastback. I gotta do a better job scheduling my time!. Is the swap meet on Friday only or thru out the weekend?

Forecast looks pretty soggy. I don't think I've ever been to Copake when it wasn't a gorgeous spring day. I guess that streak had to come to an end eventually.

I've been there with great weather, rain and even snow. Still always a great meet.

Back