When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Copake Bicycle Swap Meet Friday April 21st

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
How soon we forget, two years ago, it was a little muculent.

P1014687.jpg

View attachment 453628

View attachment 453628

P1010006.jpg

Be careful what you wish for Larry, between Catfish, Tec549, myself & a couple of other shutterbugs that show up,you may end up with full length feature.

bring it on !!!!!!! ha ha i did not think cat fish had time to take pictures , hes uselly sell parts .just kidding hes a good guy from bicycle larry

I'm am in Great Barrington at the Days Inn its cloudy and dark but it doesn't look bad for tomorrow maybe a stray shower but otherwise cloudy. 2 years ago it poured but still people were there buying and selling rain or shine Copake is a must go. I will be there tomorrow in a UHaul van with Arizona plates.

Not going to be to bad 4-7 rain and rain in the afternoon so the morning should be ok. Passed it on my way to the hotel I'm staying at and I already saw a few cars. Don't know what's under the tarps but there are some high wheels showing up

Back