When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30 Years of Pre-war Schwinn Collecting - create album help needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Welcome back Scott, you should be able to create albums from your profile page, albums, add media, create an album.

HMM... I don't seem to have an "add media" option in the drop down box. I only see "search media" and "watched media.' I'm pretty tech-savvy usually, but seem to be struggling here.

good golly, more pics please
Here are a few more. I'll work on creating albums this weekend. Thanks to all for the nice "welcome back" messages. I've been inactive in the hobby for several years, but this latest purchase from Bob has me re-energized to do some wrenching. No more buying for a while, though... bank account is now empty.

38 Lincoln 3.JPG

IMGP1913.JPG
IMGP1919.JPG
shelby side.JPG

250.JPG

...and the only restored bike I own. I used to paint at CyclArt back in the late 1980's, so I have an acute appreciation for skilled paintwork on classic bikes, like that of Bob U. This bike was restored by Tim Brandt, who did an outstanding job.

249.JPG

Here's one that goes with the '41 Ranger Champion explaining why it is missing the Greyhound fender ornament and the full floating saddle... Most amazing piece of provenance I've seen in the hobby.

247.JPG

Last edited:
Hello and Beautiful Bikes Sir!!! Just to add that blue to an already amazing collection.....speechless.

Back