When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Cycleplane

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rigid76

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey guys I've been out of the hobby for a very long time 25+ yrs, and this baby has just been hanging from hemp ropes in my garage. Well I'm fired up again, thanks to Darcie and Nick and this forum. So I cut the ropes today and pulled down my baby. I had lots of bikes back in the day but downsized and only kept one for myself and one for my wife. This is mine, a 1939 Schwinn Cycleplane, it's original with lots of patina just how I like them. Looking forward to going on some rides and meeting some folks here on The Cabe. Time to get busy repacking grease and cleaning decades of dust off!
m3.jpg
m2.jpg
m1.jpg

m3.jpg

m2.jpg

m1.jpg

Oh shes a beauty! Definately needs to be ridden! The cyclone ride Mike mentioned is the 1st sunday of the month. We meet in long beach. Dont be suprised if you dont get much fanfare on the cabe, most here dont like schwinns. I love them! Buy what you like, ride what you buy!

That is a beauty. Take some pics once it is all cleaned up. I can just imagine how much that paint shines.

Hey guys I've been out of the hobby for a very long time 25+ yrs, and this baby has just been hanging from hemp ropes in my garage. Well I'm fired up again, thanks to Darcie and Nick and this forum. So I cut the ropes today and pulled down my baby. I had lots of bikes back in the day but downsized and only kept one for myself and one for my wife. This is mine, a 1939 Schwinn Cycleplane, it's original with lots of patina just how I like them. Looking forward to going on some rides and meeting some folks here on The Cabe. Time to get busy repacking grease and cleaning decades of dust off!
View attachment 192174View attachment 192175View attachment 192176

is that hemp rope the old smokable kind?

somtimes i think all the old high end bikes are out west,might not even recognize it if it was found up north here,ha ha!! nice bike,3 or 7 speed rear and some high psi tires and down the road ya go!!!!!!!

Back