When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'39 Miss

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well, she's rolling. Still a lot to do, including finding a light bar. I believe these colors are very close to original & went full on patriotic w/ the clay reds. Adding red peddle blocks too.

DSC01471.JPG

I have an ol' '39Elgin girl I may have to send your way, Mike to get all purdied up and nice! Great job on yours!

Thanks for all the great comments, they're very appreciated. Everything about this bike is as a result of this fantastic website. All parts or info. were obtained somehow thru here. I've been thinking long & hard ( well, not too ) about the vast difference between the Miss America & the Skylark. Catfish's beautiful recent acquisition is a great example. The 'Miss reminds me of Rosie the Riveter and the Skylark brings to mind a Rita Hayworth or Lana Turner-esque painting you'd see on the fuselage of a B-17 one other WW 2 warplanes. Just an opinion, I really like them both.

images.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

RosieTheRiveter.jpg

Back