When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'61 Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prairieschooner

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looks like it will ship tomorrow and maybe just maybe will be here for my Birthday! sorry, just saying!
s-l1600.jpg

I am thinking that I had one of these when I had my paper route. Now I need a set of bags!

I wish you the best in having it arrive in the same condition it was in when it was boxed up. That's definitely a diamond in the dust. ;)

Me too GT, first time I have done something like this for myself but I did allot of it when in business... buying sight unseen & trusting others. I talked with Emily from Hub Bicycle, Cambridge, MA yesterday. She stated that it went into the box really good and the box was full of packing materials so it should arrive with the dust in good condition, HA! She did say that the bike looked really good but may need some lube & adjusting.

Nice looking for one also , not too many come up in my area .

There are a few for sale locally but the prices here in Southern California are around $850 & up, that is why I went for something so far away. I figured it should be mostly complete and original since it was found by the trash hauler in a storage area, we'll see. Bike Flights is very reasonable for the shipping price & it should get here quickly.
I got tired of wasting my money & time driving around looking at CL junk.

I'll post an update after it gets here.

That does look like a nice one.
CL is tough. If it is a good deal; it sells immediately.
The stuff we see has been there a long time hoping for a "Newbie" that doesn't know what they are looking for.
I sold a Corvette like that for around $300 on OC CL about 3 or 4 years ago...it sold quick to another bike guy.

You need a H/L and a rack; correct pedals... From your dialog/photo, sounds as if you got a great bike for a reasonable price... room to buy missing/wrong pieces. DO THIS ONE PROUD! Three-speed to boot!

You need a H/L and a rack; correct pedals... From your dialog/photo, sounds as if you got a great bike for a reasonable price... room to buy missing/wrong pieces. DO THIS ONE PROUD! Three-speed to boot!
What's wrong with my rack....not picking on yours, the catalogs show the Corvette with only the front rack. I first want to get it here to lube, adjust and put some new boots on it, looking into those now. I did get some pedals that will be a better fit at least for now.
Yes and it was the 3 speed is what sold me on this one.

Last edited:
Back