When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 5 speed corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
my 5 speed came back home after bein away for a few years,a 30 yr schwinn mech did some detailing and maintenance,new cables,new tires,new spokes,paint touch up and rubbed out,has the right parts except repro westwinds, turned out way nice and ready to ride!
PIC_0001.JPG
PIC_0002.JPG
PIC_0003.JPG
PIC_0004.JPG
PIC_0005.JPG
PIC_0006.JPG
PIC_0007.JPG
PIC_0008.JPG
PIC_0009.JPG
PIC_0010.JPG
PIC_0012.JPG
PIC_0014.JPG
PIC_0015.JPG
PIC_0016.JPG
PIC_0017.JPG
PIC_0018.JPG
PIC_0001 (1).JPG

PIC_0013.JPG

Last edited:
and thanks to island schwinn 4 hookin me up with the correct 6355 front chain ring as mine was misplaced after all these years!

a thing of beauty.nicely done.glad I was of some help.
one minor thing,the rear reflector.easy to find in assorted states of patina.

Finally! :cool: I'm happy to finally see that your Corvette is all back together! Must have been seven years that I've known about this Corvette project. Nice job, it looks great. Should I update the Registry? ;)

yep u can up date it,i think i bought this from bill at gateway cycle over 10 yrs ago!

the pic of the nos 2 speed set up got in by mistake,i got confused with this many pics!!

Hey Spoker. I've cleaned up the yellowed seat tube decals on a couple of my bikes by gently rubbing them with Turtle Wax's Nano polishing compound in a bottle and a soft cotton rag. Wrap the rag on a fingertip, dab a little compound on the rag and wipe it like you're cleaning an open wound. Then mask off the frame and shoot the decal with clear lacquer.

Hey Spoker. I've cleaned up the yellowed seat tube decals on a couple of my bikes by gently rubbing them with Turtle Wax's Nano polishing compound in a bottle and a soft cotton rag. Wrap the rag on a fingertip, dab a little compound on the rag and wipe it like you're cleaning an open wound. Then mask off the frame and shoot the decal with clear lacquer.
sounds like a plan!

Back