When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 short frame Racer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
The current newest addition. February 28,1962 Schwinn Racer in radiant red. I think I'm going to end up with every available color. I really like the short frame Racer. Enjoy looking at it.

IMG_20170222_130605968.jpg

IMG_20170221_170415627.jpg

I have just done a little experiment with my rat Racer. Tell me what y'all think of this. 26" s-7s on a lightweight frame. Sorry for the crappy pictures. Rainy right now.

IMG_20170226_173324345.jpg

IMG_20170226_172838428.jpg

IMG_20170226_172824329.jpg

If you can run those S7s, I'd run them. With normal wheels, it would ride a lot like your other bikes, though the other two are nicer. With the S7s, it gives you something a little different for rougher trails.

Yeah they are. But this is my ratracer. I am not worried if it's correct. I might even put truss rods on it.maybe

just picked up one of these yesterday, a 1960. I will be putting S-7's on min as well since it came with mismatched rims and I have a nice set of S-7's with no bike to put them on.

Back