When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

80's Diamondback Ascent

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
80? something Diamondback Ascent frame I am going to build up as another alley cruiser.
I love the matching mustard bars & frame, but I can't find any examples of really fresh looking early Ascents with similar paint schemes, even just with matching bars.
I've seen a couple other beater examples like mine but I'd like to see something N.O.S.

Diamondback Ascent.jpg

I pulled down the Accent that I bought new in '86 to take some pics to show you. What's not original is the seat,bottle cage, tires, and I had to replace the rear derailer in '95 due an incident with a tree branch on the Olympic Peninsula . I had straight bars on it for a decade but I put the original bars back on it a few years ago.
20171019_181826.jpg
20171019_181714.jpg

My wife's '86 Ascent. I took off the decals, added fenders and better brakes among other things. Makes a great city bike.
20200418_151450.jpg

Back