When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aldi Workstand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

StoneWoods

Finally riding a big boys bike
If any of you don't have a stand and want one cheap, Aldi has them for $30. Bikemate brand. Not bad, I give it a B.
IMG_20170429_154725646.jpg

I picked one up in the suburban strip mall hell that is Chester, VA. Pretty astonishing for $30.00 US! The five legs spread out to about a 4 1/2 foot diameter so it is not very tippy. There are holes in the feet if you want to screw it down. The workstand is a nice and useful extra. Overall it seems solid and a real steal for the price. There are lots of reviews on the web- they have been available occasionally for a few years.

I picked one up in the suburban strip mall hell that is Chester, VA. Pretty astonishing for $30.00 US! The five legs spread out to about a 4 1/2 foot diameter so it is not very tippy. There are holes in the feet if you want to screw it down. The tool tray is a nice and useful extra. Overall it seems solid and a real steal for the price. There are lots of reviews on the web- they have been available occasionally for a few years.

The one I went to is mostly groceries- just part of an aisle with "stuff". If you need a workstand, I'd check your local out. Aldis can be a surprising place.

I just got one and haven't even had time to open the box. Does the head swivel so you can attach to the seat stay on a step thru?

Back