When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amc Tricycle...very Few Search Results On Google..help?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave.A

On Training Wheels
Hi experts! Nice to be a part of this forum. Thanks!
I just bought a storage unit and this little beauty was in it. It is an AMC Tricycle with original paint and very little rust and dents. It was stored very nicely and it looks like it was played with very few times. I have tried looking on google and ebay to find something similair to this. But unfortunately I was able to uncover very little information. I would appreciate any info on this nice little Tricycle. ( I may entertain some offers too!) AMC bicycles seem to be very rare. And AMC Tricycles seem to be super rare. It is in perfect operating condition and I have not cleaned it at all. Any info is greatly appreciated!!!!! Thank you Ladies and Gents...

DSCN2380.JPG

DSCN2381.JPG

DSCN2383.JPG

DSCN2384.JPG

DSCN2385.JPG

DSCN2386.JPG

This is actually a 1960s Murray chain drive model sold under another brand name, in this case AMC. Not sure what store chain the AMC brand was sold in. If you do a search for Murray chain drive tricycles you'll see a couple of these in the Murray name.

Dave

Thanks! I did see a murray tricycle that looked very similair to this earlier. But I wasnt sure about the AMC name. Thank you for your help.

I am interested in selling this beauty. Put some wd-40 on the chain and sprockets and she is turning smoothly. I am open to offers.

Thanks Bob! I am a White Sox fan 90%...but I was pulling for the Cubs this year due to our lack of motivation.

Back